★Introduction –The brass pressure reducing valve uses the opening and closing parts in the valve to adjust the flow of the medium, reduce the pressure of the medium, and at the same time adjust the opening of the valve by the pressure behind the valve, so that the the final pressure is kept within a certain range. In the case of constant changes of the inlet pressure, the outlet pressure is kept within the set range to protect subsequent living and production appliances.
★Function – Pressure regulation, decompression
★Application– The pressure reducing valve can only be used for the decompression of clean gase or water such as air, steam, water, which not contains particulate impurities. If necessary, a filter can be installed before the pressure reducing valve.
1. For the convenience of operation and maintenance, the valve is generally installed vertically on the horizontal pipeline.
2. The brass pressure reducing valve must be installed in strict accordance with the direction of the arrow on the valve body to keep it consistent with the direction of fluid flow. If the water quality is not clean and contains some impurities, a filter must be installed at the upstream water inlet of the brass pressure reducing valve (we recommend that the filtration accuracy is not less than 0.5mm).
3. In order to prevent overpressure after the valve, a brass pressure reducing valve should be installed at least 4M away from the valve outlet.
4. The Italian brass pressure reducing valve plays a certain check role in the pipeline. In order to prevent the harm of water hammer, a small expansion tank can also be installed to prevent damage to the pipeline and valves. The filter must be installed on the brass pressure reducing valve. Before the water inlet pipe, and the expansion tank must be installed after the outlet pipe of the brass pressure reducing valve!
5. If you need to install the brass pressure reducing valve in the hot water system, you must install an inlet check valve between the brass pressure reducing valve and the expansion tank. This can not only allow the expansion tank to absorb the increased water volume due to thermal expansion, but also prevent the impact of hot water backflow or pressure fluctuations on the brass pressure reducing valve, ensuring that the brass pressure reducing valve can work normally for a long time.
||General, Garden,Bathroom,Kitchen,Factory And Other
|Temperature Of Media
||Nickel,Throme Plated Or Nature
|Standard Or Nonstandard
Since 1980s,TMOK has been designing, producing and marketing a wide range of products for the hydrosanitary,including brass valves bibcock and fittings.The aim of the company is the customer satisfaction, trying to give the best quality – price combination, specially made for the professional distributor.
If you’re looking for a top water tap, look no further! This tap is made with top quality materials and has been rated one of the best on the market. It’s perfect for any home or office and is sure to keep your water safe and secure. Order yours today and see what all the fuss is about!
Regarding express and logistics, we have logistics agents who have cooperated for more than 10 years and can transport to most countries and regions in the world. We make sure that every penny of our customers is well spent.
We take shipping very seriously and are able to respond and ship quickly after you place an order.
Q.Which size sell best?
TK-905 1/2" is our hot sell Pressure Reducing Valve,Each year sell more than 200000 PCS.
Q.What's your factory main product?
Our factory just do all kinds of Pressure Reducing Valve now,TK-905 Pressure Reducing Valve is our main production,It's high quality with competitive price.
Q.How to request a manufacturing quote?
A.Simply call or send us E-mail with your purchase request.Be sure to include all accessories in your request for quote.
Q.How are orders packed and shipped?
A.For custom order,TMOK can design full-color custom packaging to match your brand ,if requires .Most shipments
include boxes packed inside an outer carton and placed on a wooden pallet.
Q.Are there any special requirements for OEM purchases?
A.Yes.TMOK requires proof of trademark registration in order to print or emboss your trademark onto the product or
Q.Do TMOK products come with a warranty?
A.Yes.TMOK backs our products100%.That's why we offer 3-year product life guarantee ,and a generous1 year
warranty on al purchases that begins with the bill of lading