|Temperature Of Media:||Normal Temperature||Pressure:||Medium Pressure|
|Port Size:||1/2"||Handle:||Iron Lever Handle Throme Plated Polishing Surface With PVC Cover|
|Surface Treatment:||Sand Blasting Nickel Plated Surface With Nature Color In Thread||Technology:||Forging&temper|
|Sealing:||PTFE Packing&NBR O-ring Gasket||Insert Ball:||Brass Ball|
|Thread&connection:||BSP G Thread FXF Connection||Standard Or Nonstandard:||Standard|
water pressure reducing valve for refrigerator,
inline water pressure reducing valve,
inline pressure reducing valve
TMOK 1/2 Inch Square Cover Inline Water Supply Brass Pressure Reducing Valve For Refrigerator
★Introduction –The pressure reducing valve adjusts the flow of the medium by controlling the opening of the opening and closing parts in the valve body to reduce the pressure of the medium. Within the range, when the inlet pressure is constantly changing, keep the outlet pressure within the set range to protect subsequent living and production appliances.
★Function–Its main function is to reduce the pressure of the air source and stabilize it to a fixed value, so that the regulating valve can obtain stable air source power for regulation and control.
★Working Principle– The pressure reducing valve reduces the inlet pressure to a certain required outlet pressure through the throttling of the opening and closing parts, and keeps the outlet pressure stable. However, the general pressure reducing valve requires that the pressure difference between the inlet and outlet must be ≥ 0.2Mpa.
1. Handwheels, handles and transmission mechanisms are not allowed to be used for lifting, and collisions are strictly prohibited.
2. The double disc gate valve should be installed vertically (that is, the valve stem is in the vertical position and the hand wheel is on the top).
3. The gate valve with a bypass valve should be opened before opening the bypass valve (to balance the pressure difference between the inlet and outlet and reduce the opening force).
4. The gate valve with transmission mechanism shall be installed according to the product instruction manual.
5. If the valve is often used on and off, lubricate it at least once a month
|Temperature Of Media||Normal Temperature|
|Handle||Iron Lever Handle Throme Plated Polishing Surface With PVC Cover|
|Standard Or Nonstandard||Standard|
|Surface Treatment||Sand Blasting Nickel Plated Surface With Nature Color In Thread|
|Sealing||PTFE Packing&NBR O-ring Gasket|
|Thread&connection||BSP G Thread FXF Connection|
Contact Person: Cindy