|Temperature Of Media:||High Temperature||Pressure:||High Pressure|
|Port Size:||1/2"||Structure:||Pressure Reducing|
|Body Material:||Hpb57-3/Hpb59-1||Surface Treatment:||Nickel Plated, Sand Blasting, Chrome,Brass Color|
|Port:||Ningbo/Shanghai Port||Thread:||BSPP BSPT|
|Working Pressure:||16bar/232psi||HS Code:||8481804090|
|Working Medium:||Water, Gas ,Water, Oil And Air||Test:||100%Leakage Testing|
|Standard Or Nonstandard:||Standard|
42mm pressure reducing valve,
40mm pressure reducing valve,
PRV in line pressure reducing valve
TMOK Nickle Plated Domestic Forged Piston PRV 20mm Brass Pressure Reducing Valve
★Introduction –The pressure reducing valve adjusts the flow of the medium by controlling the opening of the opening and closing parts in the valve body to reduce the pressure of the medium. Within the range, when the inlet pressure is constantly changing, keep the outlet pressure within the set range to protect subsequent living and production appliances.
★Function–Its main function is to reduce the pressure of the air source and stabilize it to a fixed value, so that the regulating valve can obtain stable air source power for regulation and control.
★Working Principle– The pressure reducing valve reduces the inlet pressure to a certain required outlet pressure through the throttling of the opening and closing parts, and keeps the outlet pressure stable. However, the general pressure reducing valve requires that the pressure difference between the inlet and outlet must be ≥ 0.2Mpa.
1. Handwheels, handles and transmission mechanisms are not allowed to be used for lifting, and collisions are strictly prohibited.
2. The double disc gate valve should be installed vertically (that is, the valve stem is in the vertical position and the hand wheel is on the top).
3. The gate valve with a bypass valve should be opened before opening the bypass valve (to balance the pressure difference between the inlet and outlet and reduce the opening force).
4. The gate valve with transmission mechanism shall be installed according to the product instruction manual.
5. If the valve is often used on and off, lubricate it at least once a month
|Temperature Of Media||High Temperature|
|Working Medium||Water, Gas ,Water, Oil And Air|
|Standard Or Nonstandard||Standard|
|Surface Treatment||Nickel Plated, Sand Blasting, Chrome,Brass Color|
|Certificate||ISO9001 2015 CE|
Contact Person: Cindy