|Temperature Of Media:||Medium Temperature||Pressure:||Medium Pressure|
|Product Name:||Brass Air Vent Valve||Certificate:||ISO9001 CE|
|Body Material:||Brass Hpb57-3||Working Pressure:||0-1.6 Mpa(16bar)|
|Size:||1/2"-1"||Medium:||Water Oil Gas Air|
|Surface:||Nature Brass Color||Connection:||BSP Thread|
|Brand:||TMOK Or OEM||Seal Material:||PTFE Soft Seal|
|Standard Or Nonstandard:||Standard||Port:||NINGBO|
NPT Brass Air Vent Valve,
BSP Brass Air Vent Valve,
automatic air release valve for fire pumps
DN15 Automatic Release Exhuast Radiator BSP Brass Air Vent Valve
★Introduction –Brass Air Vent Valve is a kind of valve installed at the highest point of the system to release the gas generated in the heating system and water supply pipes. It is widely used in water manifold, radiators, floor heating, air conditioning and water supply systems.
(1) Full brass shell, durable
(2) Polypropylene buoys
(3) The brass automatic exhaust valve gasket is tightly sealed and not easy to leak
(4) The discharge device material uses PTFE, which has the best performance and highest reliability, and can withstand high temperature much higher than the working temperature of the exhaust valve.
★Working Principle– When there is air in the system, the gas accumulates on the upper part of the air vent valve. The gas accumulates in the valve, the pressure rises accordingly. When the gas pressure is greater than the system pressure, the gas will cause the water level in the cavity to drop, and the buoy will drop with the water level,the exhaust port is opened. After the gas is exhausted, the water level rises, and the buoy rises accordingly, the exhaust port is closed. If the bonnet on the valve body is tightened, the air vent valve stops exiting gas. Normally, the bonnet should be in an open state. It can also be used in conjunction with the isolation valve to facilitate the maintenance of the air vent valve.
● The air vent valve must be installed vertically, that is, it must ensure that the buoy inside it is in a vertical state, so as not to affect the exhaust.
● When installing the air vent valve, it is best to install it together with the block valve, so that when the air vent valve needs to be removed for maintenance, the airtightness of the system can be guaranteed and the water will not flow out.
● The air vent valve is generally installed at the highest point of the system and the position where air is easy to accumulate in the pipeline, which is beneficial to improve the exhaust efficiency.
● When the air vent valve is in automatic exhaust, the exhaust cap must be loosened. If the exhaust cap is tightened, the automatic exhaust function will be turned off.
|Temperature Of Media||Medium Temperature|
|Product Name||Brass Air Vent Valve|
|Body Material||Brass Hpb57-3|
|Surface||Nature Brass Color|
|Brand||TMOK Or OEM|
|Standard Or Nonstandard||Standard|
|Working Pressure||0-1.6 Mpa(16bar)|
|Medium||Water Oil Gas Air|
|Seal Material||PTFE Soft Seal|
Contact Person: Cindy