|Material:||Brass||Temperature Of Media:||Normal Temperature|
|Pressure:||Medium Pressure||Port Size:||1/2"-1"|
|Standard Or Nonstandard:||Standard||Product Name:||Brass Air Vent Valve|
|Color:||Brass Color Or Customization||Medium:||Water,Oil,gas|
|Working Temperature:||-10~110°C||Working Pressure:||0-5bar|
10 Bar Brass Air Vent Valve,
Manual Control Brass Air Vent Valve,
Normal Close Brass Air Vent Valve
TMOK 10 Bar Plug Manual Control Exhaust Release Ball Valve Brass Air Vent Valve
★Introduction –Brass Air Vent Valve is a kind of valve installed at the highest point of the system to release the gas generated in the heating system and water supply pipes. It is widely used in water manifold, radiators, floor heating, air conditioning and water supply systems.
(1) Full brass shell, durable
(2) Polypropylene buoys
(3) The brass automatic exhaust valve gasket is tightly sealed and not easy to leak
(4) The discharge device material uses PTFE, which has the best performance and highest reliability, and can withstand high temperature much higher than the working temperature of the exhaust valve.
★Working Principle– When there is air in the system, the gas accumulates on the upper part of the air vent valve. The gas accumulates in the valve, the pressure rises accordingly. When the gas pressure is greater than the system pressure, the gas will cause the water level in the cavity to drop, and the buoy will drop with the water level,the exhaust port is opened. After the gas is exhausted, the water level rises, and the buoy rises accordingly, the exhaust port is closed. If the bonnet on the valve body is tightened, the air vent valve stops exiting gas. Normally, the bonnet should be in an open state. It can also be used in conjunction with the isolation valve to facilitate the maintenance of the air vent valve.
● The air vent valve must be installed vertically, that is, it must ensure that the buoy inside it is in a vertical state, so as not to affect the exhaust.
● When installing the air vent valve, it is best to install it together with the block valve, so that when the air vent valve needs to be removed for maintenance, the airtightness of the system can be guaranteed and the water will not flow out.
● The air vent valve is generally installed at the highest point of the system and the position where air is easy to accumulate in the pipeline, which is beneficial to improve the exhaust efficiency.
● When the air vent valve is in automatic exhaust, the exhaust cap must be loosened. If the exhaust cap is tightened, the automatic exhaust function will be turned off.
|Structure||Air Vent Valve|
|Certificate||ISO9001 2015 , CE (brass Valve)|
|Treatment||Drawing-back And Sand Blasting Polish|
|Temperature Of Media||Normal Temperature|
|Standard Or Nonstandard||Standard|
|Surface||Nature Brass Color (brass Valve|
TK-901a 1/2" is our hot sell Air Vent Valve,Each year sell more than 200000 PCS.
Our factory just do all kinds of Air Vent Valve now,TK-901a Air Vent Valve is our main production,It's high quality with competitive price.
Q. How to request a manufacturing quote?
A. Simply call or send us E-mail with your purchase request.Be sure to include all accessories in your request for quote.
A. For custom order,TMOK can design full-color custom packaging to match your brand ,if requires .Most shipments
include boxes packed inside an outer carton and placed on a wooden pallet.
A. Yes.TMOK requires proof of trademark registration in order to print or emboss your trademark onto the product or
A. Yes.TMOK backs our products100%.That's why we offer 3-year product life guarantee ,and a generous1 year
warranty on al purchases that begins with the bill of lading
Contact Person: Cindy