|Temperature Of Media:||Normal Temperature||Pressure:||Medium Pressure|
|Port Size:||1/2''-4'' Of Ball Valve||Structure:||BALL|
|Standard Or Nonstandard:||Standard||Test:||100% Water Pressure Of Ball Valve|
|Certificate:||ISO9001:2015 , CE Of Ball Valve||Surface:||Nickel Or Chrome Plated Or Nature Brass Color Of Ball Valve|
|Treatment:||Sand Blasting, Polishing Of Ball Valve||Product Name:||Hydraulic Control Valve|
|Body Material:||Wrought Brass||Type:||TK-905|
2 inch pressure reducing valve,
2 inch prv,
2 water pressure reducing valve prv
Heavy Duty Brass Pressure Reducing Valve 1/2"~3" Water Pressure Reducing Valve 3 Inch Pressure Reducing Valve
★Introduction –The brass pressure reducing valve uses the opening and closing parts in the valve to adjust the flow of the medium, reduce the pressure of the medium, and at the same time adjust the opening of the valve by the pressure behind the valve, so that the the final pressure is kept within a certain range. In the case of constant changes of the inlet pressure, the outlet pressure is kept within the set range to protect subsequent living and production appliances.
★Function – Pressure regulation, decompression
★Application– The pressure reducing valve can only be used for the decompression of clean gase or water such as air, steam, water, which not contains particulate impurities. If necessary, a filter can be installed before the pressure reducing valve.
1. For the convenience of operation and maintenance, the valve is generally installed vertically on the horizontal pipeline.
2. The brass pressure reducing valve must be installed in strict accordance with the direction of the arrow on the valve body to keep it consistent with the direction of fluid flow. If the water quality is not clean and contains some impurities, a filter must be installed at the upstream water inlet of the brass pressure reducing valve (we recommend that the filtration accuracy is not less than 0.5mm).
3. In order to prevent overpressure after the valve, a brass pressure reducing valve should be installed at least 4M away from the valve outlet.
4. The Italian brass pressure reducing valve plays a certain check role in the pipeline. In order to prevent the harm of water hammer, a small expansion tank can also be installed to prevent damage to the pipeline and valves. The filter must be installed on the brass pressure reducing valve. Before the water inlet pipe, and the expansion tank must be installed after the outlet pipe of the brass pressure reducing valve!
5. If you need to install the brass pressure reducing valve in the hot water system, you must install an inlet check valve between the brass pressure reducing valve and the expansion tank. This can not only allow the expansion tank to absorb the increased water volume due to thermal expansion, but also prevent the impact of hot water backflow or pressure fluctuations on the brass pressure reducing valve, ensuring that the brass pressure reducing valve can work normally for a long time.
|Application||General, Garden,Bathroom,Kitchen,Factory And Other|
|Temperature Of Media||Medium Temperature|
|Surface||Nickel,Throme Plated Or Nature|
|Standard Or Nonstandard||Standard|
Contact Person: Cindy