|Application:||General, Garden,Bathroom,Kitchen,Factory And Other||Material:||Brass|
|Temperature Of Media:||Medium Temperature||Pressure:||High Pressure|
|Certificate:||ISO9001:2015CE||Surface:||Nickel,Throme Plated Or Nature|
|Thread&Connection:||G(BSP/BSPT)||Handle:||Stainless Steel/Iron/ Aluminum Handle|
|Working Medium:||Air,Water,Gas,Oil||Standard Or Nonstandard:||Standard|
inline water pressure regulator,
high pressure prv,
inline water pressure reducer
PN16 1/2inch 3/4inch Brass Water Pressure Regulator Valve with Gauge
★Introduction –The brass pressure reducing valve uses the opening and closing parts in the valve to adjust the flow of the medium, reduce the pressure of the medium, and at the same time adjust the opening of the valve by the pressure behind the valve, so that the the final pressure is kept within a certain range. In the case of constant changes of the inlet pressure, the outlet pressure is kept within the set range to protect subsequent living and production appliances.
★Function – Pressure regulation, decompression
★Application– The pressure reducing valve can only be used for the decompression of clean gase or water such as air, steam, water, which not contains particulate impurities. If necessary, a filter can be installed before the pressure reducing valve.
1. For the convenience of operation and maintenance, the valve is generally installed vertically on the horizontal pipeline.
2. The brass pressure reducing valve must be installed in strict accordance with the direction of the arrow on the valve body to keep it consistent with the direction of fluid flow. If the water quality is not clean and contains some impurities, a filter must be installed at the upstream water inlet of the brass pressure reducing valve (we recommend that the filtration accuracy is not less than 0.5mm).
3. In order to prevent overpressure after the valve, a brass pressure reducing valve should be installed at least 4M away from the valve outlet.
4. The Italian brass pressure reducing valve plays a certain check role in the pipeline. In order to prevent the harm of water hammer, a small expansion tank can also be installed to prevent damage to the pipeline and valves. The filter must be installed on the brass pressure reducing valve. Before the water inlet pipe, and the expansion tank must be installed after the outlet pipe of the brass pressure reducing valve!
5. If you need to install the brass pressure reducing valve in the hot water system, you must install an inlet check valve between the brass pressure reducing valve and the expansion tank. This can not only allow the expansion tank to absorb the increased water volume due to thermal expansion, but also prevent the impact of hot water backflow or pressure fluctuations on the brass pressure reducing valve, ensuring that the brass pressure reducing valve can work normally for a long time.
|Application||General, Garden,Bathroom,Kitchen,Factory And Other|
|Temperature Of Media||Medium Temperature|
|Surface||Nickel,Throme Plated Or Nature|
|Standard Or Nonstandard||Standard|
TK-905 1/2" is our hot sell Pressure Reducing Valve,Each year sell more than 200000 PCS.
Our factory just do all kinds of Pressure Reducing Valve now,TK-905 Pressure Reducing Valve is our main production,It's high quality with competitive price.
Q.How to request a manufacturing quote?
A.Simply call or send us E-mail with your purchase request.Be sure to include all accessories in your request for quote.
A.For custom order,TMOK can design full-color custom packaging to match your brand ,if requires .Most shipments
include boxes packed inside an outer carton and placed on a wooden pallet.
A.Yes.TMOK requires proof of trademark registration in order to print or emboss your trademark onto the product or
A.Yes.TMOK backs our products100%.That's why we offer 3-year product life guarantee ,and a generous1 year
warranty on al purchases that begins with the bill of lading
Contact Person: Cindy