|Temperature Of Media:||Normal Temperature||Pressure:||Medium Pressure|
|Product Name:||Brass Stop Cock/globe Valve||Certificate:||ISO9001 CE|
|Size:||1/2"-2"||Medium:||Water Oil Gas|
|Working Pressure:||0-1.6 Mpa(16bar)||Seal Material:||PTFE Seal|
|Color:||Sand Blasting Natrue Brass Color||Brand:||TMOK Or OEM|
|Standard Or Nonstandard:||Standard||Port:||Ningbo/Shanghai|
cw617n concealed Brass Stop Valve,
cw617n Brass Stop Valve,
cw617n stopcock valve
brass good sale in America concealed stop valve
|Temperature Of Media||Normal Temperature|
|Product Name||Brass Stop Cock/globe Valve|
|Working Pressure||0-1.6 Mpa(16bar)|
|Color||Sand Blasting Natrue Brass Color|
|Standard Or Nonstandard||Standard|
|Medium||Water Oil Gas|
|Seal Material||PTFE Seal|
|Brand||TMOK Or OEM|
Stop Valve Installation & Use Manual
I. Scope of Application
Stop valve is mainly used to cut off medium, regulate and throttle. Since the routebetween valve clack and switch is small and the sealing surface can bear repeated ONand OFF, it is applicable to places with frequent ON and OFF. Working medium ofstop valve is water, oil and gas, etc. The working temperature is -l0C< t <l20'C. Thenominal pressure is 1.6MPa.
II. Product Features
1. The product uses high quality copper material and adopts hot extrusion forgingtechnology.
2. Stop valve with the specification below DN25 adopts twice sealing.
III. Installation Instructions
1. During the connection between pipe thread and stop valve, the pipe shall beperpendicular to the end face of valve body. The hexagonal or octagonal part on thesame side of the thread shall be wrenched. Don't wrench the hexagonal or octagonalpart on the other side. The installation torsion of DN50, DN20 shall not be higher than50M.m. The torsion of DN25 shall not be higher than 70N.m to avoid valvedeformation or influence on opening.
2. Sealing materials shall be kept clean during the istallation.
3. The size of reference circle on flange stop valve shall match with the size of pipeflange indexing. Pipe center on both ends shall be perpendicular to the flange plane ofvalve body. Otherwise the valve body will be distorted.
4. During the connection between stop valve connected with pipe thread and pipethread at pipe end, the internal thread can be cone pipe thread or cylinder pipe thread.However, the external thread must be cone pipe thread. Otherwise it will leak due toloose connection.
5. Medium flow direction shall be consistent with the arrow direction on the valvebody during the installation.
6. Stop valve operated by hand wheel can be istalled in any position of the pipeline.7. Flexible sealing stop valve adopts Teflon to seal. Rigidity sealing stop valveadopts the same material of itself to seal.
IV. Quality Guarantee
Our company is responsible for the replacement of products due to quality defectwithin 12 months after the products are sold. Improper installation or use of theproducts is not included in such range.
Q.How to request a manufacturing quote from TMOK?
A.Simply call or sand us E-mail with your purchase request. Be sure to include all accessories in your request for quote.
Q.What are your quality control procedures?
A.TMOK adheres to strict quality control procedures that begin with product design and carry through to the end of the
production process using state-of -the-art quality control equipment .As an added measure,all clients receive production
samples for approval.
Q.How are orders packed and shipped?
A.For custom order,TMOK can design full-color custom packaging to match your brand ,if requires .Most shipments
include boxes packed inside an outer carton and placed on a wooden pallet.
Q.Are there any special requirements for OEM purchases?
A.Yes.TMOK requires proof of trademark registration in order to print or emboss your trademark onto the product or
Q.Do TMOK products come with a warranty?
A.Yes.TMOK backs our products100%.That's why we offer 3-year product life guarantee ,and a generous1 year
warranty on al purchases that begins with the bill of lading.
Contact Person: Zoey