|Temperature Of Media:||Medium Temperature||Pressure:||Medium Pressure|
|Surface:||Sand Blasting Nature Color||Size:||DN15-DN100|
|PN:||20||Standard Or Nonstandard:||Standard|
|Selling Units:||Single Item||Single Package Size :||38X26X21 Cm|
|Single Gross Weight:||24.000 Kg||Package Type:||Standard Export Package Carton Or As Your Requirement|
BSPT 600wog Hpb57-3 Brass Shut Off Full Port Aluminum Handwheel Gate Valve
Gate Valve Installation & Use Manual
I. Scope of Application
Gate valve is mainly used to connect and cut off medium in the pipe. It is widely used invarious pipelinc systems to control the pressure and flow of fluid. Working medium of brake valveincludes watcr, oil and gas, ctc. The working tempcrature is -10'C< t <120C. The nominalpressure is 1.6MPa.
II. Product Features
1. Products with the specification bclow DN50 are processced by hot extrusion forgingtcchnology.
2. The coordination between DN50, DN20 valve rod and sealing filler all adopts rollingtechnology to make its abrasive resistance and airtightness better And it can prevent from leakageduc to fller abrasion ffcctively.
IIl. Installation Instructions
1. During the conncction betwcen pipc thread and gate valve, the flashboard shall be full offduring the installation and tightcning. Scaling matcrials such as adhesive tape shall bc clcan andtidy.
2. During the cnnection betwccn pipe thread and gatc valve, the pipe shall be perpcndicular tothe cnd face of valve body. The hexagonal or octagonal part on the same side of the thread shall bewrenched. Don't wrench the hexagonal or octagonal part on the other side. The insallation torsionof DN50, DN20 shall not be higher than 50M.m. The torsion of DN2S shall not be higher than70N.m to avoid valve deformation or influencc on opening.
3. During the connection between gate valve connected with pipe thread and pipe thread at pipeend, the intermal thread can be conc pipe thread or cylinder pipe thrcad. However, the externalthread must be cone pipe thread. Otherwise it will leak due to loosc connection.
4. If it is intermal thread at both cnds of the gate valve, the length of cxternal thread at pipe cendmust be controlled to prevent pipe end thread from pressing end facc of internal thread of gatcvalve when pipe end thread is scrcwed in, which will lead to deformation of valvc sealing facc andinfluence the sealing performance.
5. The sizc of reference circle on flangc gatc valve shall match with the sizc of pipe flangcindcxing. Pipe center on both ends shall be perpendicular to the flange planc of valve body.Otherwise the valve body will be distorted.
6. During the start of gate valve, clockwise is ON and anti-clockwisc is OFF. Don't use any forccarm tool to avoid structure damagc of gate valve.
7. It is recommended to use the valve in full on or full off status to cxtend the servicc lifc of thevalve. It is not suitable to open partially as throttlc. And it cannot bc uscd as terminal valve.
IY. Quality Guarantee
Our company is responsible for the replaccement of products duc to quality defect within 12months after the products are sold. Improper intallation or use of the products is not included insuch range.
|Temperature Of Media||Medium Temperature|
|Surface||Sand Blasting Nature Color|
|Selling Units||Single Item|
|Single Gross Weight||24.000 Kg|
|Standard Or Nonstandard||Standard|
Q.Which size sell best?
Contact Person: Cindy