|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Piece/Pieces|
|Price:||$1.00 - $2.00 / Piece|
|Packaging Details:||as normal or as your requirement|
|Supply Ability:||500000 Piece/Pieces per Month|
|Handle Material:||Stainless Steel||Body Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Use:||Basin, Washing Machine||Installation Type:||Wall Mounted|
|Valve Core Material:||Stainless Steel||Product Name:||Stainless Steel Bibcock|
|Surface:||Nickle Plated Chromed||Size:||1/2"|
|Material:||Stainless Steel304/316||Usage:||Wash Basin Bathroom Garden Tap|
|Applicable Standard:||ISO9001||Function:||Water Transfers|
|Type:||Basin Faucet||Test:||100% Water Pressure|
Stop Valve Installation & Use Manual
I. Scope of Application
Stop valve is mainly used to cut off medium, regulate and throttle. Since the routebetween valve clack and switch is small and the sealing surface can bear repeated ONand OFF, it is applicable to places with frequent ON and OFF. Working medium ofstop valve is water, oil and gas, etc. The working temperature is -l0C< t <l20'C. Thenominal pressure is 1.6MPa.
II. Product Features
1. The product uses high quality copper material and adopts hot extrusion forgingtechnology.
2. Stop valve with the specification below DN25 adopts twice sealing.
III. Installation Instructions
1. During the connection between pipe thread and stop valve, the pipe shall beperpendicular to the end face of valve body. The hexagonal or octagonal part on thesame side of the thread shall be wrenched. Don't wrench the hexagonal or octagonalpart on the other side. The installation torsion of DN50, DN20 shall not be higher than50M.m. The torsion of DN25 shall not be higher than 70N.m to avoid valvedeformation or influence on opening.
2. Sealing materials shall be kept clean during the istallation.
3. The size of reference circle on flange stop valve shall match with the size of pipeflange indexing. Pipe center on both ends shall be perpendicular to the flange plane ofvalve body. Otherwise the valve body will be distorted.
4. During the connection between stop valve connected with pipe thread and pipethread at pipe end, the internal thread can be cone pipe thread or cylinder pipe thread.However, the external thread must be cone pipe thread. Otherwise it will leak due toloose connection.
5. Medium flow direction shall be consistent with the arrow direction on the valvebody during the installation.
6. Stop valve operated by hand wheel can be istalled in any position of the pipeline.7. Flexible sealing stop valve adopts Teflon to seal. Rigidity sealing stop valveadopts the same material of itself to seal.
IV. Quality Guarantee
Our company is responsible for the replacement of products due to quality defectwithin 12 months after the products are sold. Improper installation or use of theproducts is not included in such range.
1/2*3/4" stainless steel angle valve male NPT thread control valve return flow water full port lead free chromed fittings
|Handle Material||Stainless Steel|
|Use||Basin, Washing Machine|
|Valve Core Material||Stainless Steel|
|Surface||Nickle Plated Chromed|
|Body Material||Stainless Steel|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Product Name||Stainless Steel Bibcock|
|Usage||Wash Basin Bathroom Garden Tap|
|Test||100% Water Pressure|
Contact Person: Joe